OK, so I am watching the new, and looking at the Internet and so far i think that the majority of the gossip is just about things that might happen, and no hard evidence is available to confirm the end is really here. I live by the notion that the end will be come like a thief in the night and no one will have any idea when it is coming. There are a number of things that could happen but they are all Creation of mankind, I think that we are more likely to allow our imagination run wild instead of having issue.
Well it's 10:55 pm on Wednesday evening Dec 19th 2012, only 1 more day until Dec 12, 2012 and then we can all sit on our porch and watch the show, I wonder if there will be any events in the sky, on the horizon, or inside the earth. Will there be earth quakes, adverse weather, will the solar flares of the Sun and the planets alignment pull those bad things from the sun around the earth to harm us. Where will you be, what are your thoughts as we sit here to one of the longest count downs that has ever been known to mankind. I think that with our ability to connect and communicate globally that this impending date has become so much more then was ever suppose to be. What is this was just going to be like putting a new 10thousand year calender up on the desk. and nothing more. Who knows? I don't. do you , are there any Seers out there that have insider info from the great beyond on this even.
Well I am eagerly awaiting this date in my time to come. I will watch for signs and be a witness to anything that happens . but mindful that it will most likely be just another day is our wonderful lives , and only a few days before Christmas, BTW what a bummer to have the end of the world so close to Christmas. Was that planned by some group out there , lmao. Just kidding. all things aside , remember people write things and then other people read those things some times immediately and some times thousands of years later. lets just keep to our daily lives and see what happens.
I wonder what the next big event on the horizon will be after Dec 21 2012? Will we have to wait very long to see the next doom and gloom prediction ? or is there one out there already even more dramatic then what many are saying about this Friday?
I will see, and so will you, See you there! oh ya and don't be later. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment